CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day. :/

This is from me to you, babe.

I find myself thinking about you,
constantly - constantly.
The rush I get when I feel
Your skin meet mine.
Its a burst of cool air
When the heat is unbearable.
I think about you,
constantly - constantly.
Everything triggers it.
It was inevitable-
You wove your way in.
You're a part of me,
A part I'll never lose.
I can try to leave it,
But I just cant shake you
From my thoughts.

I daydream about our times together.
Replaying every last detail
With clarity like none other.
Concentrating, putting forth effort,
Only increases it exponentially.
I feel your arms slithering around me,
Aching for the feel of your skin on mine.
I feel your kiss on my neck,
Giving the smallest token
Of your immeasurable affection.

I feel these things,
Yet they are not reality.
They are an illusion.
An illusion of passion-
Of intensity-
Of love.

The love you now have,
For her.

0 comments: