CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

We can live like Jack and Sally if you want.

That song makes me think of you. It almost brings me to tears. Every. Fucking. Time.

I cant stop thinking about you. I replay our adventures over and over in my head. The time you had to get gas, and kissed me at every stop light. The time we bought that CD, and went all over creation to find it... I cant stop thinking about how perfect everything was, and how happy we were. I cant figure out what when wrong. I cant figure out what changed. You'd tell me how happy you were, and how amazing our time together was. Does she really make you happier? Do you have times as amazing as we did? I feel so insufficient. I just wasn't enough. I thought I was important to you. And who knows? Maybe I was. But obviously I wasn't as important to you as you are to me. I hope you're happy with her. Thats all this was about- you being happy. You deserve to be so fucking happy, baby. If I cant make you as happy as her, then you should be with her. But you keep telling me how unhappy you are. This is why I'm so hung up on all this. You seemed happier with me than you are now. I could be completely wrong, and I could just be seeing the situation from a different perspective now, but I still see you unhappy. And honey, all I want is for you to he happy. If you told me never to speak to you again, I would comply. I care about you so fucking much, babe. And I cant bear to see you unhappy. It seems like you tell me you're happy at the start of the day, but by afternoon, you're so upset with everything. I'm always here for you. I always will be. I love you, and always will.

Even if you want me to let go, honey.

I love how "I miss you" came on half way through typing this...
And I love how I cried. Again.

0 comments: